Cover any gaps left over from your financial aid package with a convenient loan from the iHelp program.
- Borrow up to the cost of attendance, minus other awarded aid
- No payments required while attending school and during 6-month grace period
- Minimum loan amount $1,000
- The maximum loan term is 20 years
Aggregated maximum loans are:
- $100,000 for undergraduate students
- $150,000 for graduate students
- Minimum monthly payment amount $50 (based on total balance at repayment)
Simplify your life by reducing your student loan payments and eliminating the hassle of multiple payments each month.
- Private Student Loans totaling $10,000 up to $250,000 are eligible for consolidation
- Payments begin no more than 90 days after the loan consolidation is disbursed
- 10-year and 15-year fixed rate or 20-year variable rate loans available
- No prepayment penalty
- $250,000 for graduate students