Keep your finances close at hand — literally — with our wide range of online and mobile-friendly services.
- Manage bank accounts from your own computer
- Free, secure, and easy-to-use service for MCS Bank customers
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- Access electronic statements
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts (one-time and recurring transfers)
- View checks written
- Make loan payments
- And more
- Make more time for yourself; fewer bank trips necessary
- Print or download account information to popular financial management software
- Encrypted service to keep information secure
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease:
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up automatic recurring payments
- Set up payment reminders
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Reduce paper waste
- Save on postage fees
Take care of your banking while on the move or from the comfort of your couch. Available for most Apple® and Android™ devices.
- Fast, free, and secure service for MCS Bank customers enrolled in online banking
- Easily keep track of your finances on the go:
- Check account balances
- View recent transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive alerts
- Pay bills
- Deposit checks
- And more
- Available via any web-enabled cell phone or mobile device
- Utilize this service three convenient ways:
- Web browsing
- App download
- Text banking
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a bank
- Deposit checks wherever you are
- Access via mobile banking app
- Easy to use — as simple as sending a photo
- Encrypted for your financial security, even if your phone is lost or stolen
How to set up mobile banking from your computer
- Log into our online banking and navigate to “My Settings” link at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the “Mobile Banking Profile” section and click “Enroll Now.”
- Review and accept the terms of condition to continue.
- Select the mobile services you would like to have.
- Set your time zone and nickname your accounts.
- Enter your 10-digit mobile phone number with no dashes or spaces.
- Submit activation code sent through text to receive links to the mobile services you selected.
How to set up mobile banking from your mobile phone
- Go to the app store.
- Search "mcs-bank" and download the free app.
- Enter your username.
- Answer one security question.
- Enter your password.
How to use text-based banking
- Enroll for text-based banking from your online profile.
- After enrolling for text-based banking, you can send text commands to 48179.
- Text commands such as BAL to 48179 for the balances of your accounts. For a full list of text commands text HLP to 48179.
If you experience any issues with enrollment or login, please contact customer service at 717- 248-5445.
How to use mobile deposit
- Open the MCSB mobile app.
- Select "New Deposit.”
- Enter the amount of the deposit and click the "Continue" button. A prompt is displayed, requesting front and back pictures to be taken of the check.
- Select the Camera button at the bottom right to capture the image. Ensure the image is in focus or clear and select "Use Photo;" otherwise, select "Retake.” Repeat to capture the back of the check.
- Once the images are captured, select the "Use Photo" button to automatically send images to MCS Bank.
- You will see a page that says, "Do you wish to deposit this check?" Select "Yes" to answer the question.
- Keep the check until you have seen the deposit post to your account.
Learn more about mobile banking security in our FAQ.
New Mobile Deposit Regulations
Due to new banking regulations in our industry, beginning June 25, 2018, when depositing a check using the mobile app, you will be required to write "For mobile deposit to MCS Bank only" below your signature, to successfully complete your deposit.
Checks without this information will be rejected; a communication will be set to you notifying you of the rejected deposit.
Paper bank statements generate clutter and use a lot of paper. There's a better way: MCS Bank eStatements. They're simple, secure, online versions of your bank statement — only sent digitally rather than through the post office.
- Save paper and save the environment
- Fast, free, and easy alternative to paper statements
- Easier to retrieve info when needed
- Eliminate a paper trail
- Reduce chances of fraud and identity theft
- Arrive faster than paper statements
- Simplify recordkeeping
- Easily access past statements
- Ability to download for permanent storage or print if needed
- Receive email notice when new eStatement is ready
For Quick Access to eStatements, here is a link:
Popmoney® lets you securely transfer funds to a recipient with just a few clicks of your mouse. All you need is a checking account and internet access.
- Conveniently send money to:
- Reimburse your friend who picked up the full tab
- Pay your lawn care service
- Surprise your child in college
- And more
- Pay anyone with a bank account (even at other financial institutions, too!)
- Secure, electronic transfer
- Low fees based on amount of funds transferred and speed of delivery