Financial Seminar Series
MCS Bank, in conjunction with the Mifflin-Juniata United Way, will be holding a Seminar Series once a month at the Mifflin County Academy of Science and Technology.
February 11 from 6PM-8PM in the Futures Room
Home Buying and Credit Scoring
March 12 from 6PM-8PM in the Futures Room
Adulting 101: Banking, Budgeting, Puchasing and Coverage You Need
April 14 from 6PM-8PM in the Encore Room
Planning for Retirement and How to Transfer Wealth
May 12 from 6PM-8PM in the Encore Room
Online Banking and How to be a Customer on the World Wide Web
- February 2019 - Eric Sherman Joins MCS Bank as Business Development Officer
- January 2019 - Ashley Fultz Joins MCS Insurance
- October 2018 - C. Mark Ostrowski Joins MCS Insurance
- March 2018 - MCS Bank Honors Two As Trustee Emeritus
- March 2018 - Terry Foster Named Bank President
- January 2018 - Kelly Hicks and Randy Miller Appointments
- June 2017 - Tom French and Tom Kinsey Appointments
- March 2017 - MCS Bank Announces Staff Appointments
- March 2017 - MCS Bank Recognizes John Olnick for Banking Career Spanning 50 Years
We are pleased to provide our customers and community members a periodical newsletter to help keep you informed of the latest happenings and newest products and services at MCS Bank!
- December 2018 - New Site. New Domain. Same Great Service.
- January 2018 – Introducing our new logo
- October 2016 – John Olnick celebrates 50 years in banking
- April 2016 – The heart-beat of our organization
- December 2015 – MCS Bank partners with Investment Advisor
- June 2015 – "Can I get 'top-level' electronic banking services and convenience at MCS Bank?" Absolutely!
- November 2014 – Create a CD ladder, plus our 90th Anniversary
- July 2014 – Recent changes to PA dormancy, plus new mobile banking
- April 2014 – Put a financial planner in your corner
- September 2013 – Start Preparing for your 2013 taxes, New $100 bill